That's not right! But not to worry, there are certain steps you can do to fix this issue and spring back into action.
Have you tried restoring your purchases?
If you updated/deleted the app then reinstalled, or if you upgraded your phone, do not worry. Your purchases are safe.
Try restoring your subscription by tapping on RESTORE PURCHASE which can be found on the payment page under the monthly options.
Are you signed in with the same Apple ID you made the purchase with?
- Firstly delete the GymStreak app from the device
- Go to Settings
- Navigate to iTunes & App Store
- Tap User and log out
- Log in with the same Apple ID that originally purchased
- Download the app again, tap Options menu and choose Restore purchases
- Confirm your password if necessary
- Get back to main screen, otherwise tap on restore purchases on the subscription screen
For more information you can also refer to Apple Documentation
Need More Help?
If you are still having issues with cancelling your Gymstreak subscription, would like to request a refund or have any questions, please contact in-app support by shaking your phone while GymStreak is running or emailing Team GymStreak. Please include your first name, last name, and your Gymstreak email within your message.